I noticed that at least the green arrow does partially respond... the direction flips, and the scroll bar appears as if there were something to display, but nothing actually shows up.
Hi, Thanks for the feedback. I haven't had a chance to test on a Surface yet, but I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 with a touch screen and large resolution, and have not had any issues there. Out of interest, do you have the same issues if you plug in a mouse and use that, or is it specifically related to touch gestures that you are having issues? Matt
The behavior is the same with the trackpad in the keyboard/cover, a finger, or the pen. I wonder if the OS could be at fault... Is your Yoga Win10 or Win8?
Also, right-clicking and selecting "Show Event Details" or "Expand Parent Events" has no effect. Neither do the equivalents on the View menu. Rapidly and repeatedly clicking on the green arrow causes the "Add Event" window to open.
Another tidbit that might be helpful... It may be file-related, either complexity or conversion from AT1. I created a new file, populated it with half a dozen events, and was able to view details and child events as expected. The file I've been trying to work with previously is converted from AT1 and significantly more complex. It did work long enough to combine a few events into a parent, before AT2 started misbehaving. It's also not just the two buttons that fail to respond. With the older file, I can't use the timeline scroll bar at the bottom of the window; neither attempting to scroll nor changing the view scope work.
Hi, Definitely sounds like the file then. Any chance you can email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this thread? Obviously the contents will be treated with complete confidentiality - but I understand if that won't be possible. It is 3am here in Melbourne now, so I won't be able to look at it until morning now unfortunately. That's what happens when youlaunch something at 9pm, I guess! Matt
Will do. There's absolutely nothing confidential or proprietary in it.
Hi, I have found and fixed this issue on my local build. I was hoping to get it out today, but it is getting a bit late in the evening (10:30pm now), so I will hold it back tomorrow so I can have a better chance to catch any late night coding errors! Matt
Splendid! Thank you.
Hi, I have just released version 2.0.3, which should resolve this issue for you. Please let me know if the problem persists. Regards, Matt
Looks good! Thanks!